In The Beginning

In The Beginning

Getting to know you and meeting you is beyond words,
It's also beyond what others can think about,
I would giggle to myself but others would chuckle and make a joke out of it.

I remember the first time we exchanged our Instagram & phone numbers;
It was awfully hilarious.
We started texting each other bit by bit then it became often and into frequent texts.
I remember that very time while I was working and you'd be texting me and we'd be flirting
with each other over our phones, hilarious enough I naturally find it cute.

On New Year's Eve (31/12/2016),
I was working at the Bounce Off Singapore event at,
Bayfront Event Space and The Promontory @ Marina Bay ..
Well, I was mostly on rotation from point to point but mainly was at The Prom working;

You never cease to amaze me through your texts like both of us flirting 
with each other was legit awfully terrible and natural that it was just so darn goofy.

It was almost New Years and you told me that you were nearby, 
you said you wanted to see me, to meet me although we were so close yet 
so far yet our phones connected us.


For once I was so excited to have someone texting me, a friend, 
someone who I don't have to worry about to be my quirky and weird self. You.

To be continued..

Comments